03/11/2013

Round Up Of The Week 27.10,13- 3.11.13


Most popular blog post of the week:  Cracked China- Check it out here!

Favourite product of the week: Mac eye shadow in Uninterrupted

Quote of the week:  “Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” Gweneth Paltrow

Best moment:  Meeting with the Fabulous people behind new skincare brand TRU...... Will be telling you a bit more about them this coming week.

Favourite fellow blogger:  Beauty by the Geeks  Check them out here!

On my wishlist: Nars Paint pots!! ALL OF THEM.

Tip of the week: Experiment with natural ingredients to create homemade products like my Pumpkin facials!

Song of the week: The Saturdays-Gentleman

Best purchase: Tru Beauty products

Instagram Photos of the Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!