23/10/2012

Mac satin lipstick in brave red

ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH?

 Decided to try out a lipstick someone got me as a present. What are your thoughts on this shade? to me it came out quite pinky, which i don't mind but if mac are going to use the name: Brave red, i did expect something with a bit more red pigment in it.
 I wore this with Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclait foundation, and stuck to minimal eye make-up simply dramatized the eyes using Diorshow Mascara. I also concealed using mac studio finish concealer. This lipstick did massively wash me out, so add a blush on the apples of your cheek to keep yourself looking alive.
The lipstick had a very satin finish, which was nice to start with but what i find with the satin range by Mac is that they can be very drying on lip and highlights any lines you have, make sure to apply a lip balm first to keep your lips looking hydrated all night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!