27/10/2012

What was in my beauty chest this week....


I've taken the iconic "what's in my make-up bag" and decided to do a "what's in my beauty chest" for two reasons,

1. Too many products to fit in my make-up bag
2. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday ;)




Products: Chanel- Hydra Beauty Serum, Clinique-Repair wear, Yves Saint Laurent-Le Teint Touche Eclait, Bourjois-Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder, Yves Saint Laurent- Touche Eclait, Mac- Select Cover up (contouring), Bourjois-Healthy Balance powder, Models Own- Eyelash Curlers, Bourjois- Volumizer Mascara, Estee Lauder - Pure Colour Lipstick in Sensuous Nude, Soap&glory-Archery (eyebrow pencil) Bourjois- Light Concetrate de Lumiere, No7-Lip pencil in Nude, Ecotools- Kabuki brush and Blending brush

Favourite product this week- Yves Saint Laurent- Le Teint Touche Eclait
Best high budget buy- Estee lauder pure colour sensuous nude
Best low budget buy- Ecotool brushes- Kabuki and Blending brush
Fashion Essential- Earmuffs
Perfume- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Have spoken about most of these products, the ones I haven't done yet I will cover this weekend

LOVE H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!