22/10/2012

Yves Saint Laurent- Le Teint Touche Eclait Foundation

Love the bottle :)
So today I want to tell you about my favorite foundation. It's a relatively new product by Yves Saint Laurent, which was originally exclusive to Selfridges. It really does create this phenomenal glow to the skin, even after a heavy night out when your feeling worse for wear, this foundation can transform your skin. 

Foundation really melts into skin

I've had so many compliments wearing this foundation which I believe  is down to the way the foundation melts into the skin. Lately I've found that foundations such as studio sculpt by Mac tend to sit on the skin, however the technology behind Le teint touche eclait is formula free of opaque powders which means there is no mask like texture. This foundation immaculately covers and evens the skin whilst still managing to look extremely natural.


I really recommend this product, if you want to achieve an effortless glow seen on the red carpet by stars such as Miranda kerr. Look really classy with a red lip and minimal eye make up, will perhaps make that my next video :)


LOVE H x












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!