30/09/2013

Makeover Mondays- Gold Eyes and Orange hue lips

 Both looks  i created are very similar with the same gold eye. With my model Hazel I used a orange hue lipstick whereas Olivia suited a darker reddish orange. Had lots of fun creating these looks read below for more information.

For my model Hazel's look I used Urban Decay Naked Palette and the colour Half baked with a wet flat sided brush (the wetness makes the pigment stronger) and firmly pressed this shade all of over the eyelid up to the crease. I then used Kevyn Acouin eyeshadow in Bronze applying it with a mac 217 brush blending into the crease. Next I used my Kevyn Acouin eyeliner applying along the upper lid and smudging out and upwards. 
I applied the fake eyelashes (models own) and coated both upper and lower lashes in Giorgio Armani-Eyes to Kill. I then continued with the face make-up using Yves Saint Laurent foundation in BR50, setting with Mac Mineralize Skin finish Powder and contouring with Bobby Brown Bronzing powder in Golden Light 1. I used Sleek lipstick palette to create a dewy blush on the top of the cheekbones with the shade Miss Me. For the brows I used Kevyn Aucoin eyebrow pencil  elongating and filling in the gaps. Lastly with a lip brush I applied the sleek lipstick palette in shade miss me, then I used Mac Minrealize skin finish in Soft and Gentle with my fan brush buffing into top of cheekbones and using my fingertips to blend it below eyebrow, into corner of eyes and into cupids bow.
 For Olivia I used the same eye makeup as I did for Hazel (see above.) For the skin I applied Yves Saint Laurent- Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation then, concealed with mac mineralise concealer no20 and set with Maybelline Fit me Powder. To contour I used  bobby brown bronzing powder in golden light 1 and with Bobbi brown blusher in apricot I applied it to the apples of the cheeks using the fan brush before applying highlighter, Mac Mineralise skinfinishh in soft and gentle. For the lips I used a lip brush and covered it with Mac lipstick in Chili. 

Let me know what you think of these looks?
If you have any questions about any of the products I used let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!