03/10/2013

What's in my makeup bag this week....



-Giorgio Armani, Maestro Fusion Foundation
I've been testing this foundation for the last couple of weeks; In fact see the blog post below to find a full review of this product.  This foundation is perfect for Oily skin and those who prefer a lighter buildable coverage making it ideal for a daytime look.

-Illamasqua- Neutral Palette
Again you can find a full review of this product if you scroll down through my blog posts. Ideal for taking around in my make-up bag as it has everything you need, a deep brown, matte black, shimmery gold and an off white base in one small case (it rhymes!) which pops easily into any make-up case! Great if you plan on taking your day look into an evening look but don’t have time to go home and alter, pop this into your make-up bag, It has all the colours for updating your look.

-Kevyn Aucoin- Eyebrow pencil
I am somewhat of a brow girl, meaning I am constantly trying to achieve a stronger brow than the one that I’ve been blessed with this eyebrow pencil is ideal for an everyday use and is super easy to use, creating eyebrows that look natural (like my eyebrow idol Delevigne.)

-Kevyn Aucoin- Eyeliner in Basic Black
Since Charlotte Tilbury has realised her make-up collection I've become slightly obsessed with her dramatic black kohl lined eyes. This Eyeliner in Basic Black is incredible, so creamy and easy to blend/smudge but then sets and lasts all day long! Creates a very intense look, but could be just used to line the top eyelash line.

-Kevyn Acuoin- Eyelash Curler
Eyelash Curlers are an essential of mine!! I use them every morning just to help open my eyes and to give the effect of larger wider eyes.

-Prada- Makeup bag
This make-up bag was in fact a freebie!! Can you believe it!! I obtained it when I bought Prada’s fragrance Candy probably about a year ago now and have used it ever since! However if you can recommend a small fun make-up bag let me know in a comment below.

-Mac, Lipstick in Please me
I have been using this lipstick as my everyday lipstick for the last week and adore the creamy texture it creates along with being a great shade for my colourings.

-Mac, Dazzleglass
Too create the effect of bigger lips I use Dazzleglass by mac and simply dot it in the centre of my lips this gives the illusion of larger juicy lips. I recommend this lip gloss as it is a beautiful natural looking pink perfect for the day.

-Paris Ax- Fan Brush
Recently did a review on this makeup brush, I find it great for applying powder and blush which I often need to top up during the day.

-Bobbi Brown- Blush in Apricot
This blusher creates a really healthy looking glow, I've had really bad PMS face lately, (sunken, grey, swollen, spotty looking face) and after reading Lisa Eldridges blog post on ‘PMS FACE’  I realised that an apricot blush like my Bobbi brown one can really help make me look alive again.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely products, great post :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,
    they are really fantastic products! Thank you for the comment, we should connect through GFC and Bloglovin?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question do feel free to contact me via Twitter @helpmakemebeauiful or drop me an email at durranthayley@yahoo.com

Thank you!